Ask a digital marketer, and he or she will agree businesses should be leveraging video as part of their marketing strategy. According to recent data from HubSpot, 86% of organizations are using video as a marketing tool.
During the last 18 months, video views have increased dramatically, with 91% of marketers agreeing the pandemic has made video more important for brands. This high demand for video content is expected to rise as Generation Z and Millennials make up more consumer purchasing power.
With professional solutions dedicated to maximizing your return on investment, video platforms can help you get views on your products and services. Here are five ways to incorporate video into your marketing strategy.
- Introduce a new product or service. Give customers a behind-the-scenes look with an introduction video about a new product or service. Include answers to your clients’ most anticipated questions, such as who the product is for and how it will solve a problem. Provide details on availability, cost, etc. This type of video works well across a variety of platforms, including social media, landing pages and email newsletters.
- Showcase your vision, mission or team. Build awareness around your company’s vision and mission, or introduce members of your team using video. When customers can see the faces behind your company, it increases trust in your people and your products. Position these videos by embedding them on your website’s About page, or post on social media platforms to engage customers and employees.
- Utilize customer testimonials. One of the best ways to create new customers is through testimonials from current customers. These prospects want to know your product or service can, and will, solve their problem. Prove this by creating testimonials or a case study that shares challenges from a customer directly, as well as how your company helped them solve a problem.
- Position your company as an authority. Does your leadership team possess key insight about your industry? By sharing that knowledge with the power of video, you can position your organization, and your people, as a trusted authority in your market.
- Create connections with live videos. Live video offers your audience an authentic look at people, products or services. If you haven’t already, consider incorporating live video into your marketing strategy to increase awareness and boost the overall community experience of your company. Encourage viewers to engage with questions or comments as you livestream presentations, events or interviews.
– Ashley Velez is a digital marketing strategist, freelance writer and company culture advocate. She’s a proud resident of Woodstock, where she lives with her family.
Leave a Reply