On the first Friday of every month, downtown Woodstock hosts an event called Friday Night Live where the merchants and restaurants stay open later and all participate in the theme for that month. If you’re new to the Friday Night Live series Main Street Woodstock hosts once a month, this month’s event, “Quatro de Mayo”, will be one you don’t want to miss.
- A Mariachi Band will be strolling around downtown Woodstock during the event performing.
- Musicians will be performing on the sidewalks around downtown during the event, and also in front of various businesses.
- Participate in the $100 Downtown Gift Certificate Giveaway – For every $10 you spend at a downtown business during Friday Night Live, enter yourself into a drawing for a $100 Downtown Dollars Gift Certificate. Just bring your receipt for any purchase made at a downtown business during the event to the Woodstock Visitors Center to enter.
- The PowerTaps Cloggers will be performing in the parking lot next to Woodstock Art and Glass from 6:30-7:30pm.
- Blue Frog Imports will have six vendors out front of the store, including face painting, jewelry, and folk art.
- Main Street Woodstock will have a table set up selling the official 2012 Friday Night Live series t-shirt, one for $12, two for $20.
- The Woodstock Visitors Center will be hosting game night, where you can play your favorite board or card game in the historic setting of Dean’s Store.
For more information on Friday Night Live’s Quatro de Mayo event, you can call Main Street Woodstock at 770-924-0406 or visit their Facebook event page.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.